Professionals working in intense multi-project environments will benefit greatly from this program.
Who Should Attend
- Project managers who want to advance their leadership and communication skills:
- IT implementation managers
- New product development (NPD) project managers
- Lean-Agile Leaders
- Agile Coaches or Scrum Masters
- R&D portfolio managers
- PMO project managers
- Product marketing managers responsible for partnering with PMO
- Anyone involved in project management where projects typically exceed a 12-month life-cycle, are supported by complex cross-functional teams and stakeholder structures and have significant impact to the business
- Self-awareness, role-awareness, organizational influence
- Effective communication tools and strategies to increase engagement and commitment
- Ways to build and nurture a culture of trust
- Governance norms that create alignment
- Eight critical change management steps and how to make change stick
- Top-ten critical soft-skill competencies for project management leadership
- Self-awareness of strengths and key soft-skill gaps
- Ways that high-performing project management leaders adapt behaviorally—regardless of their personal behavioral style
- Key accountabilities of a successful project management leader
- Methods to ensure project deliverables and milestones are consistently met
Program Delivery Structure
- Pre-work – Talent assessment, 360° Feedback Survey, job benchmark survey and some reading
- Opening workshop – A three-day group learning intensive – each cohort limited to 30 participants.
- One-on-one coaching – Three months of weekly one-on-one personal accountability and performance coaching (30- to 45-minute sessions)
- Program materials, participant binder
- Post-program 360° Feedback Survey
- Pre- and post-program 360° survey comparison
- Post-program participant and boss triad review
About the Venue – The Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center in Dallas/Ft. Worth Area – convenient to both Love Field and DFW Airport
We are currently making plans to offer the program in other cities. Which city do you prefer? Our current top list of cities include Minneapolis, MN, Memphis TN, Jacksonville, FL, Kansas City, KS, Norfolk, VA, Charlotte, NC, Boston, MA, Cincinnati, OH, Cleveland, OH, Pittsburgh, PA, Philadelphia, PA, Atlanta, GA, Miami, FL, San Francisco, CA, San Jose, CA.
For Dallas/Ft. Worth, we feel compelled to be at the Gaylord Texan. If you haven’t been to the Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center, you’re in for a treat. Convenient to DFW Airport and Dallas Love Field and convenient to the shopping community of Grapevine, TX, we’ve negotiated special discounted hotel rates for the Gaylord Texan that will be available in the registration confirmation packet.
Visit the Gaylord Texan website.